Basic Home Facts
Year Built: 2009 | Heated Sq/ft: 5,000 plus | Bedrooms: 4 Full Baths: 4 | Half Baths: 1 | Heating & Air Zones: 5
The quality and craftsmanship are apparent beginning from the secluded paver driveway that’s is flanked by handsome fieldstone walls. The accent lighting highlights manicured trees and flowering bushes that greet each visitor. The fieldstone continues to the foundation wall and the entrance. The composite shake style roof that carries a lifetime warranty is the finishing touch for the exterior of this stunning craftsman design.
Nestled between a tee box to the east and the 16th green of Leopards Chase to the south. Wonderful shade trees abound and complement 3 seasons of blooming shrubs, perennials and trees with accenting landscape lighting.
Step inside to marvel at the magnificent hand hewn Brazilian hardwood floors, soaring ceiling in the family room and attractive lighting fixtures.
Two stories with 4 large bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with a spacious finished room over garage with full bath providing 5,000 sq ft of dynamic and living space PLUS a 565 sq ft conditioned patio room with fireplace, and built-in grilling center PLUS a 900 sq ft heated and air conditioned garage PLUS ~ 450 sq/ft air conditioned storage / hobby room.
The professional kitchen will be cherished by home chefs. The kitchen appointments include a spacious center island, KitchenAid built in freezer/refrigerator, separate ice maker, built in wine cooler, built in beverage refrigerator, Dacor six–burner range, Miele double oven, Miele microwave with convection cooking, primary and secondary pantries, and Miele dishwasher.
All four full bathrooms have beautifully tiled-to-the-ceiling shower, the Master Bath also has a Jacuzzi massage tub. Upscale cabinetry throughout with granite counters.
This is a true luxury with no expense spared from top to bottom.
- Gourmet Kitchen that is outa sight with the best of everything & cabinets galore.
- Dramatic Living Room with soaring ceiling and wonderfully mantled fireplace with balcony overlook.
- Large dining room with great circulation pattern to Living Room, Kitchen and Entry Area.
- First floor Den with golf course views and impressive built-in bookcase and built-in lateral files. Plenty of room for two desks. Half bath between it and the Living Room.
- The roof is a lifetime concrete composite roof tiles
- Brazilian ¾ inch wood hand hewn hardwood floors
- Peaceful, large MBR with two bump-outs for seating and makeup area or whatever. The most luxurious MBR closet with lavish built-in wood cabinets and novel pull down clothes storage. Places for all your accessories.
- Large Laundry Room with lots of cabinets, sink, fold-away ironing board and a steamer cabinet for large linens.
- Best Man-Cave in the area! Lynx top-of-the-line built in BBQ with sink, beverage cooler, and exhaust hood with lights and 3 fan motors. Conditioned for 4 seasons, great views of the surrounding golf, nice paved adjacent patio. Beautiful stone fireplace (with new propane log set).
- HVAC units recently updated
- Second floor study / reading / games / get-away-and-watch-TV open area with balcony overlooking the Living Room.
- Huge Family Room Over Garage (FROG or 4th Bedroom) with room for all the grandkids. Built in beverage center with refrigerator and ice-maker, full bath and tons of storage closet areas. Also a large, built-in media center with room for large TV, all kinds of electronics and storage for DVDs, CDs, games.
- Hobbyist’s dream home: super oversized 2 car garage with 3 working areas, sink + storage locker for beach things. Nicely epoxied floor and split AC system for year round work and car protection. AND, an conditioned storage / hobby room on the second floor
- Great landscaping, garden lighting and dramatic in-eaves security lighting.
- Two Rinnai propane water heaters with separate in-door temperature controls.
- Media-control room off of kitchen that houses wi-fi, stereo / video / coax to all rooms and connections to speakers (with separate volume controls) in all rooms. There is even a cell tower booster antenna that leads to this area.
- Whole house surge protection and a large backup propane generator that can power the entire house. Two UV sanitizing lights within the HVAC system. Total encapsulated crawl space with high capacity dehumidifier.